Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

Pics, or it did not happen!

2. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

I'll try to snap some pictures of the aftermath now that it's like 5-6 weeks after the fact.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

I put my 21" over a 4' wall once.

:D

4. JimsLocalLawn

JimsLocalLawn LawnSite Senior Member

If you do let me know. If you don't mind subbing I can probably keep you busy all year long :laugh:

5. cmos123

cmos123 LawnSite Member

How close are you to Uniontown area? When I first get up there I could really use some work if you want a hand. I do need to get back in mowing shape though. This is the second season that I have not been mowing. I was growing good two years ago, then drought. Customers told me not to come unless they called me. So all but a few clients who watered "illegally" went to monthly mows!! That really killed my small company.
    So no company and my wife wanted to move by her sister, so RELUCTANTLY I moved to Rushville Illinois. Pop 3,000, don't look at a map, its not on there. Nothing but corn, corn,corn, oh and some corn, and NO money. Some houses look like I could just push them over, holes in roofs, no windows, and people live in them! So off to the Pitt area like I wanted in the first place.
    Finally I will get all the Steelers games for free! no more Dish robbing me blind!
    Thats my rant for the night.

6. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

:terribletowel: Go Stillers :terribletowel:

7. OakNut

It could be worse, it could be a drought.

But gimme a freakin BREAK with the rain already!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. billythekid

billythekid LawnSite Senior Member

Saw my TruYellow boys rolling out today in the pouring rain. Book em and Cook em. See some of the Scotts lawns getting a little burnt, trugreen is getting cooked a little too. After this weekend McGinn and Preston will be saying all kinds of nice things about me once the rain dissolves all the granules.

9. OakNut

I'm about to start interviewing clients and refusing to service anyone who fertilizes!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. TuffTurfLawnCare

TuffTurfLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I just picked up another account... $100/cut wants it cut as often as it needs it, whether its every 3 days or every 7. Doesnt care, will pay what ever, just keep it nice. Im now looking to make the jump to a bigger mower... im trying to a handle on a Gravely Prostance 61...they are hard to comeby right now. I think I may be done taking clients. I really starting to sweat the schedule I have...