Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Okay, I'll let you know then definitely. If I need it gone, I'm gonna want it to go fast and go to a good home.

2. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Looking pretty good this year, I'd like to be at 30 clients at the end of 2011 so hopefully that pans out. I can think of 5 places that will be 10+ yards of mulch so that'll be nice.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Northern suburbs here also. I should see some growth this year. I usually only take business through word of mouth, but this year I may do some spot advertising in a few neighborhoods. I was in Florida a couple of weeks and test drove some standers. Those dealers down there blow all of these dealers up here away. These dealers carried every model and size of whatever mower brand or brands they carried. I can't even find a Grandstand or a V Ride to test out up here. Also the salesman seemed to know alot more about the mowers they were selling. Oh well enough with the rant. Good to see someone start a thread like this.

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice thread Tim:waving:

For those that don't know me already I'm Brad, work in the mckees rocks, robinson, bellevue area.

I usually wave to most landscapers, post pics of your trucks so I know who ya guys are lol All my pictures of my trucks and work are in my thread-check the link in my signature

5. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

hopefully i can get some pictures up soon, perhaps after things get cleaned up a little in the near future, dont typically make my way down to your area too much though hah

6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

From what I here MMC is a nice company. I see them around all the time especially plowing. they did all the cvs's and stuff. They got nice trucks and do a heck of alot of work across the city.

7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Oh okay, I wondered where they did all their work. They do a little up my way, but I figured they did work closer to the city because their shop is like 10 minutes from my house but I only see them at one or two accounts all year.

8. Pressedun

Do they have one color they use for trucks? Don't think I've seen em around yet.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

They're all white with small black or dark blue lettering.

They've got a mix of Super Dutys and Chevys.

I probably sound like a stalker :laugh::laugh:

10. Pressedun

You are most definitely.
    Posted via Mobile Device