1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Ahh, it looks like an '05 or so 250 or 350 crew cab, long bed and single rear wheel.

I have seen they have quite a few NPR's, seems to be a good way to go there.

2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Oh yeah, I somehow got Brickman's trucks in JML colors mixed up in my head. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

My bad, but I am pretty sure they they don't use any diesel in their Fords.

3. Pressedun

Speaking of which, saw a Brickman truck today down in Monroeville... I'll say the paint scheme is an eye catcher, you don't see those colors anywhere else! I bet it's those darn brown wheels...

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Have you ever seen Sarver Landscape Maintenance Company around? They have a couple Isuzu cabovers, a couple big Kodiaks, and a crew cab Dodge 5500 dump. They arguably do the best commercial work in the northern Pittsburgh area.

5. Pressedun

Nope haven't seen any of them around yet... I'm sure they do a lot of work in Cranberry/Wexford area then... Lots of nice office/industrial parks there.

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

For the volume they handle, their work is very good. Maybe not the best, but the best I've seen around here.

7. Pressedun

Sounds good, I'll keep my eye open for em! So many other LCO's, it's incredible but yet there's enough work to go around to justify that many I guess...

8. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys I wanted to introduce myself, (some of you may know me some of you might not) Im zach ill be turning 21 in may. I started cutting grass when I was 12ish and it took off from there. When I graduated highschool I gave my customers to my brother and took a job with a local construction company while playing hockey for a team in pittsburgh, a year later I played hockey for a year in newyork. When I came back last year I was dirt poor and restarted landscaping! Here is my work from the past few years! Thanks guys Btw im located in 15642

http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=313907 2010 work
    http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=345497 2011 work

9. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Hey guys! I am going to start mowing friday! I am ready to get back into the swing of things!

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Hoping to do a few tomorrow and skipping all classes thursday to mow all day.