Lawn Care Forum banner

Western PA Landscapers!

Tags
n'at!
492K views 4K replies 123 participants last post by  OakNut 
#1 ·
I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for the Pittsburgh and Western PA guys.

I see a lot of guys from the Pittsburgh area on this site. I've met a few in person and I've seen some trucks from other guys I haven't talked to.

Just wanted to get everybody together and BS.

:waving:

#52 ·
Where's Krigger at?

That Gravely dealer is the one I live 2 miles from.
Posted via Mobile Device
It is right on 910 on the right side going east from RT. 8. Right where middle Rd. ends. Across the street from X Roads Motorsports.

#54 ·
Yes they have Exmarks but not alot in stock right now. I never bought anything there. I got my Ferris from a small dealer up off Rt 28.

#60 ·
Nice to meet you Tim.

Thanks for the compliment on the website. If any of you Pittsburgh landscapers need any sprinkler work done, let me know! I noticed a lot of you guys are up north. Makes sense, that is where all of the new construction is! I've got a lot of sprinkler customers in Treesdale, Cranberry, Wexford , etc.
You guys must get around a lot. How many employees/crews do you have?

#61 ·
Nice to meet you Tim.

Thanks for the compliment on the website. If any of you Pittsburgh landscapers need any sprinkler work done, let me know! I noticed a lot of you guys are up north. Makes sense, that is where all of the new construction is! I've got a lot of sprinkler customers in Treesdale, Cranberry, Wexford , etc.
Sounds good man, I don't have any clients with sprinkler systems at the moment and I don't really see that many around me. I'll certainly find you if I do run across someone that needs sprinkler work.

#62 ·
How's everybody recovering from the snow??
Uggh that was rough coulda done without it...
Hello Guys,

We are a lawn, irrigation and landscape lighting company based in the South Hills. We service the entire Pittsburgh area.
Hello, This is good to know for irrigation I am going to take down you info off your site if I need anything. Are you guys liscenced to do fertilization etc Sometimes I get bids for commercial sites that need fert and If I get them I would want someone local that knows the area I am based out of mckees rocks, bellevue, robinson, greentree. PM me if youd like.
Thanks
Brad

#63 ·
Tim,
Nice looking mower. Looks just like the one I seen at J&D Tractor. I know Scag and Exmark are top shelf, but for the price these Snapper Pros are a good deal. The guy at J&D says they have been selling alot of their WBs and ZTs.

#64 ·
You guys must get around a lot. How many employees/crews do you have?
Around 15 employees

Hello, This is good to know for irrigation I am going to take down you info off your site if I need anything. Are you guys liscenced to do fertilization etc Sometimes I get bids for commercial sites that need fert and If I get them I would want someone local that knows the area I am based out of mckees rocks, bellevue, robinson, greentree. PM me if youd like.
Thanks
Brad
We are fully liscensed and insured and would be happy to provide you with quotes for commercial sites. Have a lot of fert and sprinkler customers in Moon/Robinson. Have a few accounts in Robinson Town Center.

Thanks guys!

#66 ·
Around 15 employees

We are fully liscensed and insured and would be happy to provide you with quotes for commercial sites. Have a lot of fert and sprinkler customers in Moon/Robinson. Have a few accounts in Robinson Town Center.

Thanks guys!
Hey Rob I think I mow a few of your lawns.

#67 ·
Tim,
Nice looking mower. Looks just like the one I seen at J&D Tractor. I know Scag and Exmark are top shelf, but for the price these Snapper Pros are a good deal. The guy at J&D says they have been selling alot of their WBs and ZTs.
Yeah...you get what you pay for, but you can't find a better bang-for-buck mower out there, in my opinion.

#69 ·
Any luck selling her yet tim?
No...I'm asking high, but I'm hoping somebody will play bid wars with me so we can work something out.

I'm also asking high because I don't really need to sell the mower...it's not costing me that much to keep it, but I would like to at least cancel out the loan I still own on it.

#70 ·
No...I'm asking high, but I'm hoping somebody will play bid wars with me so we can work something out.

I'm also asking high because I don't really need to sell the mower...it's not costing me that much to keep it, but I would like to at least cancel out the loan I still own on it.
Did you get 0 percent financing on it?
Posted via Mobile Device

#71 ·
Did you get 0 percent financing on it?
Posted via Mobile Device
I think it's 3.9% or something like over over 60 months.

Wanted to keep my monthly cost low. Unfortunately, I didn't realize I'd be selling it in year

#73 ·
Unexpected I guess but that's not a bad rate at all. I ended up getting 0% for 48 months however.
Posted via Mobile Device
That's pretty good also. How much was your Metro, if you don't mind me asking?