Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

1. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

My yards always look good, even in challenging conditions. Can not say the same for some of the other yards I seen on the way home. Clumps of grass everywhere and rutting from ZTs.
  2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

yeah we did too. That rain around noon screwed us up a bit since we were 3/4 way done with a big commercial and it took 3 times as long to blow off parking and all the walks
  3. jonny01blaze

jonny01blaze LawnSite Member

Well made it through this week....Didn't know if I was coming or going most days though lol. I finally also cut my own lawn last night, that was a chore considering I havn't been able to get to it in like 9 days. Anyone else behind on work at their homes?
  4. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

Will be getting mine cut today after doing record keeping for the week. What a tough and wet week. :dizzy:
  5. deere615

Week? My weeks have just been flowing together I worked 11hrs today
  6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

We're getting three more grass cutters this week. Looks like my overtime will be lessening quite a bit. Also, it's supposed to be nice this week.

Maybe we should start taking nice days off.
  7. jbird3898

jbird3898 LawnSite Member

I am doing a job in penn hills. Do any of you guys know where I can get clean fill around there. I need about 8 triaxels. If you can use any of your contacts to help me out i would appriciate it.
  8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

What's up guys? Nice day today...everything was so much easier to cut. Almost felt like a day off. I'm not used to only working 12 hours :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  9. deere615

Tim I did everything I could to see you guys today lol went past cvs (uncut) on 60 about 1030-11 went past the bottom of gsk about 1230 and went past cvs in crafton about 600(cut-looked good!)
  10. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

No wet grass meant good no bagging grass, no clumps flying today!
    Posted via Mobile Device