Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

It's kinda like why are they numbered if you're just saying the year of the truck anyway!

2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Right? Except we have 2 '04s and 2 '05s but we each know what truck we're referring to whenever we say the year.

3. Pressedun

Yeah I guess in that case you would need the numbers, at least they're all mostly newer!

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

name the trucks! My blue one is junior and my white one is snow white HAHA

5. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

lol I have one truck so I dont have to worry about names! Me and my buddy/helper call it the beast or the tank. I almost bought an older gmc 2500 the other day but once again it fell through! Every time I go to buy something it falls through. Maybe something is telling me to save my money.

6. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

Tough mowing day today! Water, mud, rain showers, drizzle, tall grass, (what else ...?).

IMG_5208[1].jpg

IMG_5209[1].jpg

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

lightening also! Boy what a mess we mowed all day Tuesday also. Roger for some reason I thought you did everything with the honda I didnt know you had a ztr

PS I am glad I brought a nice raincoat last week!!

8. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

I have a Honda HRX217 hand mower, and a Toro Proline hand mower as well. The larger work is done with the ZTR (about half), and the other larger work is done with an Exmark 36" Viking (other half). My trailer carries either the w/b or ztr, and both hand mowers. I cannot take the w/b and ztr because of the bin I have built on the front.

I didn't take any shots of the Honda today, but it was similarly full of debris, mud, etc.

I did not encounter lightning. Sorry I missed out on the light show.

9. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Ugh i am not looking forward to mowing today! It should be wet muddy and I am sure that I will be stopping very often to empty clogged bags.

10. Pressedun

Finally saw Tim with his MMC crew today, at the big retirement home in Mars and then again at Mars Pizza!

Miserable wet mowing today but I got through it, glad for the no rain today!
    Posted via Mobile Device