Lawn Care Forum banner

Western PA Landscapers!

Tags
n'at!
492K views 4K replies 123 participants last post by  OakNut 
#1 Ā·
I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for the Pittsburgh and Western PA guys.

I see a lot of guys from the Pittsburgh area on this site. I've met a few in person and I've seen some trucks from other guys I haven't talked to.

Just wanted to get everybody together and BS.

:waving:

#87 Ā·
I think thats because they started counting off topic posts thats where timmy spends his time!

#88 Ā·
I think thats because they started counting off topic posts thats where timmy spends his time!
Yeah, up until about a year ago, the posts in the "Lets Max Out The Hits" thread didn't count toward the total forum post number. Then last March or April, those posts started going toward the total forum posts.

I'm not trying to win any awards; I just like talking with the guys "downstairs." Ya'll are invited to bump with us, most of it is making fun of me :laugh::laugh:

#90 Ā·
Yeah, up until about a year ago, the posts in the "Lets Max Out The Hits" thread didn't count toward the total forum post number. Then last March or April, those posts started going toward the total forum posts.

I'm not trying to win any awards; I just like talking with the guys "downstairs." Ya'll are invited to bump with us, most of it is making fun of me :laugh::laugh:
haha Ya I know, post count means nothing whether you have a tone or only a few. I went over there once or twice laughed a little then couldnt keep up with all the posts lol

#92 Ā·
haha Ya I know, post count means nothing whether you have a tone or only a few. I went over there once or twice laughed a little then couldnt keep up with all the posts lol
Yeah...I hope nobody takes my advice; I'm really good at failing :laugh::laugh:

#93 Ā·
Yeah...I hope nobody takes my advice; I'm really good at failing :laugh::laugh:
Everyone has good advice, especially from people who have failed sometimes thats the best way to learn, always gotta be looking on the brightside:)

#94 Ā·
Everyone has good advice, especially from people who have failed sometimes thats the best way to learn, always gotta be looking on the brightside:)
I look at the bright side all the time...can't get much worse than where I'm at. :laugh::laugh:

I poke fun at myself a lot, but I wouldn't trade my experience for anything. I learned what I could do, couldn't do, and most importantly shouldn't do.

I know I could always be worse off, so I try to stay thankful for what I have, even though I'm in kind of a bind at this point.

#95 Ā·
I look at the bright side all the time...can't get much worse than where I'm at. :laugh::laugh:

I poke fun at myself a lot, but I wouldn't trade my experience for anything. I learned what I could do, couldn't do, and most importantly shouldn't do.

I know I could always be worse off, so I try to stay thankful for what I have, even though I'm in kind of a bind at this point.
Yeah I can understand what you are going through from what you have said. We all have our good and bad times. I live by everything happens for a reason, though I find myself having trouble believing that at times, I try...

#96 Ā·
Yeah I can understand what you are going through from what you have said. We all have our good and bad times. I live by everything happens for a reason, though I find myself having trouble believing that at times, I try...
Yeah I hear you, I'm big everything happens for a reason guy also.

Sometimes I don't understand why, but I just have to go with it and see what happens.

#100 Ā·
I just picked up a Grandstand today. I really hope this thing does OK on all of the hills around here. I think I will put off selling my Ferris WB until I am sure. Just from riding around my driveway, it seems like a decent machine. The mower only has 240 hrs. on it. The guy was getting out of the business that sold it to me. He also threw in an acclelerator bag, a Toro cloth bag, the Toro chute blocker, 3 sets of blades and all of the owners manuals. All for $4500.