1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

If it was an F250 with an open trailer, it was me. If it was an extended cab Chevy, it wasn't me :laugh:

We have all 3 crews down in Robinson area on Mondays. Since it's so far from the shop, we all go on the same day in case somebody needs a hand or has a failure, 2 other crews are there to pick up the slack.
  2. Rake 'n Bake

Rake 'n Bake LawnSite Member

I just want to tell those people to ride with me to pick up the amount of mulch they say I can't fit into the truck while I fill it again...and they have to pay for as much as I can put in it on top of what they already got.

A list of worthless, slacker or lying, stealing employees wouldn't be bad either.
  3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

You work down here? whats your truck look like I am always all over crafton robinson mckees rocks etc, I have no clue how I have not saw tim yet

I see every freaking truck but you, I saw the chevy enclosed on silver lane about 9am and then I saw what I guess is the boss in a newer 08 ford with a light and all but no trailer? twice today
  4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Two of the owner's sons live down around Robinson actually. The one takes home the '08 extended cab Ford almost every day.

I have a really short route though...CVS in Crafton, then the CVS at 60 and Beaver Grade, then an HOA on a back street by the 60/79 interchange. Pleasantview Estates, if you've ever seen it.
  5. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Do the work at your price and on your terms as long as they agree to it as well. Sounds like you got screwed on that one, it happens man. There's always more work out there to do!
  6. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

Could we have any better work day than today? Dry turf early this morning, brisk, dry all day, some breeze, sun & clouds, ... what else?

I even started out with a sweatshirt, and ended this evening with a sweatshirt.
  7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I heard that. Today was definitely one of the nicest days to be working outside.
  8. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Absolutely gorgeous... I love days like today. Nice and cool in the morning and warms up just right into the 70's. Some sun and some clouds, perfection!
  9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Ahh ok ya it will be tough to catch you I know where those are and am not over on that side of 60 much. but I went right down 60 this afternoon and thats when I saw the 08 extended cab right there by kings resturant

Yes today was beautiful I wish they were all like this
  10. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Tim I saw a few mmc guys on mt royal in shaler last friday. They had a dump with a small track hoe on the back and there was a pickup following it.