Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

One thing that turned me off from the Gravelys were their tiny rear tires. They look like doggone caster wheels.

Check out Krigger sometime. They sell Scag, Hustler, and Husqvarna. I think they may be picking up Exmark soon also, but I don't know for sure.

2. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Good to know there, perhaps I'll check them out too.

3. Pressedun

Sounds good, I bought my Exmark from Arnold's Hardware in Natrona Heights - great guy there and he knows his s**t. Not to mention they carry Stihl there too.

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I like the pistol grips and ECS because you can use those controls as leverage on hills. The Z-turn controls and T-bar controls would make me nervous on hills because you couldn't use the controls to leverage yourself.

If you understand what I'm trying to say. Kind of.

5. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Krigger did pick up Exmark, it seemed they are phazing out the Hustler line. They had 48" Vantage in the back, it looked like a very nice unit.

There is a Gravely dealer on RT. 8, he is going to call me when he gets the Prostance in. Form the specs. I already know the rear tires are too small and it weighs almost 1000LBs.

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I saw an ad in the paper Krigger was looking for an Exmark sales rep for their store. I was thinking about applying for it, but I have a couple other jobs I'm applying for first.

7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I guess they picked up Redmax and Exmark from Allegheny after they closed down.

8. Pressedun

Where's Krigger at?

That Gravely dealer is the one I live 2 miles from.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Pressedun

Anyone listen to 102.5 WDVE? Love the funny stuff they do on there!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Yep listen to the x some too Used to listen to DVE non stop but football talk got boring sometimes. love their comedy though Mike wysocki is so funny