Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Is anyone interested in that yard in carnegie? I am going to call the lady back tomorrow
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Way out of my mowing range and I have a pretty big area to cover!

3. Rake 'n Bake

Rake 'n Bake LawnSite Member

A lady I met who owns a small trucking co. says McClymonds sets the prices for the entire North East and if they wanted to cut their prices, they could put all of the little guys out of business.

4. billythekid

billythekid LawnSite Senior Member

Ya tim they work for Aarmark. I talked to the one guy thats works there about how i wanted to do this for a living but get more into fert, irrigation, installs, hydro-seeding, all that specialized stuff and that i wanted to get a degree of some sort for it. he said he could get me a job and see how it's done. might take him up on that.

5. billythekid

billythekid LawnSite Senior Member

Mc, i would but it would be too much of a pain. first day pulling a trailer with my ranger. I'd like to say that all 120 hp in my truck made it feel like nothing was there... i would be lying i couldn't even back up this driveway lol

6. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Tell me about it man, my V6 with 195HP feels the trailer really bad... it'll have to do for now right?

7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

From what I understand, Aarmark is a joke. But you'll have to see for yourself and don't take my word for it. :drinkup:

8. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Hey tim did you do the cvs in robinson across bp today about 9am? I rolled by and saw 3 gus one mowin one trimming and one pulling weeds but I couldnt tell if it was you on the mower

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Must've had my head turned. I was pulling weeds. I hate cutting that craphole, so I always make the other guys take care of it, lol

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

DANG! ya you did I was gunna say I saw the guy mowing and guy trimming and they sure didnt look like you lol Actually it looks better this year than it did last year to be honest so I give ya thumbs up!