Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Mowing has slowed down for sure and I am not expecting much in August. I still mow a few every week, but many are every other week now. I have a few accounts I have not mowed in 3 weeks. For these accounts I will stop by to trim and edge the sidewalks at a discounted rate. A little revenue is better than none and it makes these places look alot better. I finally have time to work on my own property. My property has been neglected this year, so it is nice to catch up on some projects around my own house.

2. billythekid

billythekid LawnSite Senior Member

lawn king thats better than finally cutting some grass that hasn't been touched in close to a month and then the guy saying it didn't need cut.

3. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

^I have one yard that hasn't been cut since the second week of June. It still doesn't need cut.

Also do any of you guys know about how I get my fert license? I have been looking online but can not find a definitive answer on how I go about getting a license. Maybe I am overlooking something but any guidance would help!

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

You have to look somewhere under the Penn State University. I can't remember exactly, but I looked at getting mine last year. I can put the link up after work tonight.

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I finally saw Tim out mowing today even though it took until August haha:waving:

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I wish I hadn't seen you...I hate the CVS. Last time I was there, it was about a month ago...one of the other guys has been grabbing it and I've been ever so thankful. :laugh::laugh:

7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

8. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Or you could just look at it and say look at this.

10. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Ha, maybe I will just have to look at it... I mean... come on man... look at it!