Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Still mowing weekly on most of my accounts. These cooler mornings are tough, the lawns don't dry out until later.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

Hey guys, I just started a thread about this, but figured I would throw a feeler out here for this. I'm looking to sell my Bad Boy Pup, just over 600 hours 60inch 30 hp kohler. Probably going to sell it on craigslist. Anyone have an idea on what I should list it for? I haven't priced Bad Boy's stuff for awhile. Also, does anyone deal with Krigger's or Hastings Hardware?

3. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Been to Hastings a few times but the dealer there is an a hole, never ever has he been nice to me. Won't ever go back there. Krigger I've only been in once to grab a gas cap that I lost, they seem nice but who knows. I'll be buying an Exmark in the spring from there so we'll see how they are then.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. lawnkingforever

Krigger did not seem to want to give any sort of price break when I was looking at mowers last spring. I know a few lawn care companies up this way and they have bought their mowers elsewhere. I bought my wb and alot of handhelds from J and J power equipment. He is a one man band, but will fix stuff quick for me. He is a good guy but only deals with ferris. I am looking for a dealer to service my Grandstand, since I bought it used. There is not really a Toro dealer close by.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Pressedun

I bought my WB from Arnold's Hardware in Natrona Heights, perhaps I'll go back to him. Super nice guy and he knows his crap. Exmark/Stihl dealer.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. lawnkingforever

I looked at a vantage there, they are seemed very helpful.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. lawnkingforever

Are you switching to standers? What brand are you looking to get? I have seen alot more standers on trailers this year than in past years. I still have my wb for a backup mower but don't think I will ever go back to it after buying my stander.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. billythekid

billythekid LawnSite Senior Member

I deal with krigger unfortunately, i would recommend buying parts off the internet because they don't stock ****. I fix all my own stuff but they had 1 deck belt for my viking and i bought the damn thing for 52 dollars, i feel like an idiot but i had no choice. The chubby parts guy is an ******* the guy with glasses and way to much hair gel is cool if you get him rolling like you want to buy a lazer, kind of a stroker but alright.

I deal with critchlow before i go to krigger because they're right around the corner from me and i know most of them personally.

9. Pressedun

And with that post I'll drive farther to Natrona Heights to deal with a nice guy that isn't a tool.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

i HATE hastings. theyre dicks there. I go there a lot though because its close. I will be hopefully be buying an exmark or scag from krigger in the spring