Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. billythekid

billythekid LawnSite Senior Member

Tim I'll do it for 5% less than normower

2. KeystoneLawn&Landscaping

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Just found this thread. Erie here. As for snow, still green grass here too. We have only had a couple snows. The commercial guys have gotten a push(less than a inch) and a few saltings done. I do all residential, so I havn't done a thing. Figures though, first year with a back-up truck and I havn't needed either yet!

3. KeystoneLawn&Landscaping

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

OK, not green here anymore. We had an unexpected 6 inches yesterday. Was a nice surprise. Looks like it will all be gone by Thursday. Thats ok, more room for the rest of winter.

4. jonny01blaze

jonny01blaze LawnSite Member

Welcome Keystone! You got more than us southern PA guys got so far! My areas got around an inch Sunday morning, still nothing substantial.

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

We had a very light dusting Saturday night but everything was really slick. We salted a few shopping centers and gas stations, but didn't really have to bother with much else.

6. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Do you know if theyre planning on calling you out tonight?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. jeffscap

jeffscap LawnSite Member

That's funny I plow there all the time could you zero me in on this 6"?:confused:

8. jonny01blaze

Hey guys, quick question for you all! Like most of us I am a solo IC who rarely ever takes any real time off. My girlfriend will be on business this February in Florida and asked me to join her for 3 days of it. My problem is with the snow and if we will or will not have any while I'm gone. What would you guys do in my situation? Put an ad on Craigslist for a sub? I have 2 contract areas to plow and 2 res that is it snows more than 2 in. or ices that I automatically go out for. Problem is they are all in different areas. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

9. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

are they in the north hills or south hills or monroeville area?

10. jonny01blaze

Beaver, Airport west, North Hills, South Hills. One in each area.
    Posted via Mobile Device