Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

i was going to say if their north I could cover them for you but dang all over the place! see if anyone will just cover them for you. have a friend who knows how to plow? let them use your truck. or see if people can just cover yours that week if we get snow

2. jonny01blaze

jonny01blaze LawnSite Member

Yeah, its not the most convenient route that's the problem. The ones I 100% need covered would be the airport and mt. Lebabon locations. If my stepdad retires as planned I may be able to get to cover for me. Still up in the air though. I appreciate your offering too.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I might be able to help at least on the mt Lebanon and airport depending upon what they are and where exactly and the time they would need done by south hills and beaver is way too far for me PM me with the addresses of those 2 what they are, and the specs. I will see if I could help you.

5. billythekid

billythekid LawnSite Senior Member

so much for the snow?

6. DoyleBrosLawnCare

DoyleBrosLawnCare LawnSite Member

Does anyone know someone in Western PA getting rid of their lawns? Also, does anyone have any marketing ideas?

7. themaintenanceman

themaintenanceman LawnSite Member

hi guys.... little washington here..... i had to pull this back up.. i heard this too... i built second plowtruck,garden tractor with plow and spreader, snowblower, shovels etc. ive plowed twice this year.unless we have one hell of a snow i dont think we will see this

8. themaintenanceman

themaintenanceman LawnSite Member

r u ready deere

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

LOL...all this talk of a big winter...we've put the plow down 3 times and it's February.

10. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Check out Craigslist for landscaping businesses for sale, not sure where you are but they come up every so often.
    Posted via Mobile Device