Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds good man, I don't have any clients with sprinkler systems at the moment and I don't really see that many around me. I'll certainly find you if I do run across someone that needs sprinkler work.

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Uggh that was rough coulda done without it...
    Hello, This is good to know for irrigation I am going to take down you info off your site if I need anything. Are you guys liscenced to do fertilization etc Sometimes I get bids for commercial sites that need fert and If I get them I would want someone local that knows the area I am based out of mckees rocks, bellevue, robinson, greentree. PM me if youd like.
    Thanks
    Brad

3. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Tim,
    Nice looking mower. Looks just like the one I seen at J&D Tractor. I know Scag and Exmark are top shelf, but for the price these Snapper Pros are a good deal. The guy at J&D says they have been selling alot of their WBs and ZTs.

4. Green Sweep

Green Sweep LawnSite Senior Member

Around 15 employees

We are fully liscensed and insured and would be happy to provide you with quotes for commercial sites. Have a lot of fert and sprinkler customers in Moon/Robinson. Have a few accounts in Robinson Town Center.

Thanks guys!

5. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys who have not seen me on here I am Jeremy I work mostley in sewickley, franklin park, moon,wexford.

6. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Hey Rob I think I mow a few of your lawns.

7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah...you get what you pay for, but you can't find a better bang-for-buck mower out there, in my opinion.

8. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Any luck selling her yet tim?

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

No...I'm asking high, but I'm hoping somebody will play bid wars with me so we can work something out.

I'm also asking high because I don't really need to sell the mower...it's not costing me that much to keep it, but I would like to at least cancel out the loan I still own on it.

10. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Did you get 0 percent financing on it?
    Posted via Mobile Device