Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. jonny01blaze

jonny01blaze LawnSite Member

Sorry about the double post, my pc errored out. Its on Grove Road, I'll be talking to the owner this week. It was her fathers property and they are going to be selling it. Needs some cleanup work done. I'll call her tomorrow if your interested. Shoot me a pm or text or call with your info. I'm just trying to tighten up my route.

412-478-8699

2. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Yup Scott and I cover the North Hills pretty well, depends on where it's at!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Ahh nice, know exactly where that is. Nice area on/off Grove Road!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. jonny01blaze

jonny01blaze LawnSite Member

Yes, very nice area, if i had more around there I'd keep it but like i said need to tighten up. I got your pm, i'll contact you tomorrow sometime.

5. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

Yeah, I'm dreading the one I'm going to cut tomorrow. They get treated and that lawn needs cut twice a week during the growing season. Should be interesting.

The rest are a mixed bag. One I cut today wasn't bad at all. Another I looked at today for tomorrow is just high weeds - grass is "normal" height. Weeds are CRAZY this year.

6. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Yesterday and today were some of the most grueling days ever in terms of mowing. I can only blame myself for not starting last week. Each yard I encounterd had growth that was worse than the previous one. It took forever too edge and trim. That was after double cutting and bagging the yards. I seen many yards in higher end neighborhoods not touched yet, along with a couple common areas.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

Yup. Same here.

If you didn't see it in my other thread, here's the second job I used my new Ferris on...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The ones I cut today were all small jobs near the city, so it was 21" push - mulch high, lower, and bag.

8. billythekid

billythekid LawnSite Senior Member

Picked up 2 more today. the one was pretty high but it's a nice small shaler yard. ***** getting out but o well. He said the best thing i have ever heard when i asked him if he always bagged, he said "well i would like you to come pretty often so it doesn't need bagged." On the other hand i had another customer argue my pricing but thats the way it goes i guess.

9. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

90% of my yards are small shaler ones! Haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

Nice mower there OakNut!