Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

Posted via Mobile Device

2. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

In contrast, I mowed FOUR today in the rain and did four quotes.

Oakmysocksarewetnut
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Pretty miserable day today, didnt even try so I did maintenance and got a few little fixes done.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

I got caught up on some much needed office work today and prepared some bids. I worked ahead on wed and Thursday, so I just have to hit a few over the weekend. I have been so busy mowing I have been slacking on the paperwork.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Didn't rain too bad today actually...Luckily the grass was pretty crispy, so our 6 guys were able to get done at a reasonable time.

6. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

Went and over saw some other projects I have going on. Finally decided to go out to try and cut a few around four cause the severe storms we were supposed to get never came. Of course as soon as I go out it pours.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

Got hammered today! Oh boy. :hammerhead:

8. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

hahaha scott you need to have another day where we all come over and drink some good ol pbrs

9. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

10. PAlawn

PAlawn LawnSite Member

Not from the city, but nearest city is Pittsburgh. I live in Bunola which is in between Elizabeth and Mongahela and if you blink you could miss it. Only have a few accounts but trying to grow and hopefully mabey one day have this as a career. Right now I am in college for Business Administartion General and plan on finishing the 3 years I have left at Cal. I mostly work in and around monghela but I dont have the best of equipment etc.. due to college and need of more accounts.