Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. StockmanLawnscape

StockmanLawnscape LawnSite Member

Ahh halfway there! We got 11 out of 12 for the day. Was going to be an early Friday anyway, so the guys were happy about that. Now I'm off to the Jason Aldean concert! Later guys

2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Were on a side by side to make it number 13 and 14 of the day. Rain sucked earlier but its nice now
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

I got very wet about 11:45, but got back out about 4:00 and worked until 7:00. I got done what I needed. I didn't want any spill-over to Saturday because I have a large trimming job. I wanted a large block of time (e.g. all day) in order to get the job done. The forecast looks to be a perfect work-day on Saturday.

I used the interlude to get new tires on my truck. They had been at the shop for a few days, waiting for a break in my work schedule. At least part of the delay time was not wasted.

4. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

Anyone in the North Hills interested in a hedge trimming job?

Unfortunately, I have no details. (such as size of job)

Someone emailed me after finding me online and asked for a hedge trimming quote. He's on Louise St. 15237

I declined, as I'm in Penn Hills and it doesn't work with my schedule to travel that far at the moment.
    He asked if I could recommend anyone in the N. hills.

If interested, send me a PM with your number and I'll forward your info to the potential client.

5. McG_Landscaping

If no one else can i will oaknut but i dont have time at the moment. Itd be like 2 weeks
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

If he's in a time crunch I could likely get it done Tuesday after Labor Day, not trying to take it away from you Scott!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. McG_Landscaping

Take it travis im going.away next weekend
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

Mulched first leaves of the season today. Red Crimson King Maple, ... some dried leaves had fallen last week, but I mowed through them, ending with a bit of windrow. Today, there were many more, so I mulched them first, then mowed across.

Last week was the best $$$ week since June 1, but growth rates are fading fast. Rain, rain, rain, ... need some now to keep things growing.

9. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Rain and it seems maybe the colder ish nights aren't helping too. Rain rain rain!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Billing looks very good for august. Since there was 5 wed and Thursdays I had 5 billable services for many customers. All my yards are back to growing except for 2.
    Posted via Mobile Device