1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Westheffer

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ChattahoocheeGreen, Jan 6, 2011.

1. ChattahoocheeGreen

ChattahoocheeGreen LawnSite Member

Hello Folks. I am returning to the business after many years away. Long story and I will not bore you with it. I am outfitting my F250 with a spray rig. Looking at a Westheffer 185/90 Ride-on Nurse Unit and Sprayer Combo. I am curious to know what the general opinion is of the current Westheffer products?

2. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

top green bar, hit "search", type in "westheffer"

3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

we like westeheffer and they are local for us, just a 30 min drive.

always helpful. we have two regular tanks we converted into nurse tanks and they helped us get it there with the right parts and the right know how. thumbs up for westheffer

4. TurfDoctorMS

TurfDoctorMS LawnSite Member

I am thinking of purchasing a 200 gallon westheffer skid unit for my truck. Anyone use these? Suggestions? Reviews?

5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

we have one, all i can say is esp if stored outdoors, go stainless on the frame. i posted above, that they make great stuff and are great to work with.

6. Josh B

Josh B Inactive

If things don't work out with Westheffer then give us a call. We would be glad to build a unit for you.