WET,CRAPPY WEATHER

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FIREMAN, Aug 13, 2000.

1. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

LGG,
    The grass that we're mowing isn't the kind for smoking! Leave those clippings on the lawn ;) Oh, it really was the sun. I thought I was hallucinating. Must have really been the sun if someone else noticed it too. Maybe it'll show up again tomorrow. Ahhh the burn on the back of my neck feels sooo good.

2. FIREMAN

FIREMAN LawnSite Senior Member
    from n.j.

OH THATS RIGHT , WE CALL THAT THING THE SUN.......I COULDN'T THINK OF ITS NAME..LOL IT WAS NICE TO SEE

3. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

I had to take a shower when i got home today cause I didn't get one at work. Anyway hope the suns out tomorrow again too, but i'm sure where not that lucky. I covered up the patio i started today with plasic just incase.

4. tslawn

tslawn LawnSite Member

I have to say that I feel for all of you going through a drought. We've had one the past 2 years here in Maryland and now we can't get rid of the rain. It's a catch 22 anyway you look at it. I lost big time last year because of the drought and now I can't keep up because of all the rain. And to think I praid for rain to keep me going through the season this year. I can't keep up with the grass let alone all the other projects my customers want me to do. I just wish we had a happy medium for EVERYBODY! GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN DROUGHT AND MONSOON!