We've got a new straw-holding cap!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Now this is a useful addition to the package!

[​IMG]

2. Fireguy97

Fireguy97 LawnSite Senior Member

I like it!

It's a big step up from the scotch tape straw holder, and will keep the straw.

When do you start shipping?

Mick

3. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

Mick , youre funny! :laugh:

:cool2:Yes, the new straw holding cap is super duper mighty cool!!!!:cool2:

4. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

We've got them in circulation now. It just all depends on when the old stock runs out.

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Great idea. I always lose my straws a couple days after I throw the can in my toolbox. I really like that design...keeps the straw vertical and against the can, so nothing should allow it to pop out.

6. Fireguy97

Fireguy97 LawnSite Senior Member

Joy, The real funny thing about it, is that I wasn't kidding! As far as I can see, all of the other companies that have straws attached to their spray cans all have a scotch tape holder for their straws. One company does have a permanent straw embedded in their cap, but it's not Fluid Film, so it stays on the shelf at the store.

I would imagine that the new straw cap will attract new customers. To be honest with you, since I've tried and switched to the best anti-rust spray that's on the market, you're stuck with me. I don't care what you include with the can, or don't include. You aren't going to shake off this cowboy.

In all honesty, when I start a new Fluid Film soldier, I seem to loose the cap in the first couple on minutes.

Mick

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Nice...can't wait to start getting those cans!:clapping:

8. User Name Taken

User Name Taken LawnSite Member

I just seen a picture today of a Fluid Film can with a straw like wd-40 on . Are these available now ? If so how much more are they per can than the regular ?

etc_Cube.jpg

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That's freakin' awesome! I want these cans!

10. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow!! I feel so special!!
    The last order I placed I got those cans! Finally!! For ONCE I'm ahead of EVERYBODY????