We've got shirts!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Check out the back:

[​IMG]

We're thinking of having a contest to give some away. Let me know if you like it and if you'd wear it.

Thanks,

Dan

2. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Cool logo - I'll take one!

-MW

3. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Heck yeah looks good and I would wear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wayne

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good as/is but I have a suggestion for you...
    If you have a slogan for it, why not put it on there. Just my $.02

5. Dano50

You know, we thought about that, but then thought that if we just left it as is it might make people curious enough to check out the website and learn more about the product. If they at least remember the logo it's a good start. Depending on the results, we may alter the shirts next go around.

BTW, they are top of the line, thick, and are built to last. We wanted something people could wear for years. They cost a lot :cry: and the boss b*tched :nono: but we went for it anyway. Looks like the hammers coming down again...:hammerhead:

Oh well, I'm always on the hot seat. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I saw fluid film mentioned on this site before. what is it a lube? People talked good about it. I would wear it. Also where can i buy some in mass? And how can a get a shirt or two?

7. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

ive never used it but i hear that its great everyone on here seems to like it. btw id like some shirts as well if yall are passin em out. got em small enough for my 2 yr old daughter.... i bet thatd sell ya a few cans !!!!!!!!!!

8. Dano50

Fluid Film is a lubricant, corrosion preventive and penetrant. It contains no solvent so it won't evaporate or get gummy or sticky, and it will outlast any similar product on the market.

It is sold nationally through John Deere and we also have a dealer locator on our website where you can find the product by zip code. If you wanted to buy in larger quantities, you could contact us directly.

The shirts should be in by the end of the week, and we're going to set something up on here so people can win some or something like that. I'll try to give away as many as possible. We bought M, L, and XL, so let me know if we should be getting different sizes for the next go around.

You know what might be cool is if you sent pictures in of you wearing the shirts, especially if it's of your kids.
    I wish I'd thought of getting smaller sizes. Doh! :realmad:

One more thing: If you haven't tried Fluid Film yet and you live within the Continental United States, just email me and I'll ship out a can for free. Can't beat that deal.

:cool2: The shirts are cool. :cool2:

9. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll take one...I love advertising for great companies!

10. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

yeah id be a walking mowing bilboard for you guys so hook us up