whas i to high in price?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Scenic Lawnscape, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape LawnSite Senior Member

I quoted a guy $3,625 to install a 60' retaining wall 2 stones high, a rock ring in front of it totaling 60' a flower ring behind it totaling 60' a flower ring along the house totalting 60' removing about 3 yards of dirt putting down 6 tons of rock laying landscape fabric build 2 flower boxs that would be below ground, and installing all flowers shrubs and trees, but he was to supply the flowers shrubs and trees, i was supplying everything else. was i high or is he way to cheap??

thanks

Rich

2. WeatherMan

WeatherMan LawnSite Senior Member

I would have charged that just for the labor. You are talking about alot of work there

3. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

I dont think you high at all. I have to agree your quote should just be for labor. Lets face it the stone and retaining wall blocks are not cheap.

4. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape LawnSite Senior Member

He told me he was expecting to pay half that price for everything. You win some you loose some, but i guess thats why he has a 50' viking that he sits on all summer long(that is what he told me) be cheap and have alot in life