What a bunch of lamers!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawrence stone, Jun 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How sad! Have you people learned nothing? Surely, all my<br>valiant past efforts to increase your intellectual and<br>agronomy turpitude have not fallen completely on deaf ears,<br>have they? Blimey, where are my loyal crew? The time is<br>nigh; the ship is foundering.<p>Realize the sorry lot you<br>are. This forum is but a thatched barn inhabited by a<br>handful of uncouth blowhard scrubs who, swilling grog,<br>revel in their own ignorance while the children are tossed<br>scraps of rotten meat and other offal which they scrabble<br>with unwashed hands from the floor--a dirt, mud, urine and<br>vomit-covered morass. Where is the dignity, honesty, or<br>reality?<br>

2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I take that to mean you dont want to send any money LOL I could be wrong

4. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

<p>Stone:<p>Could you expand on your comments please. <p>And be specific so that we may understand more fully what is on your mind.<p>Thanks,<p>Ed

5. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

What is all this medevil babble about Stone??? You have aroused this lamers' curiosity.

6. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like he has been doin shots of ROUNDUP!!!

7. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Sorry Stoney, some of us actually appreciate what Chuck has done for this forum. <p>You want to talk like your all intelligent. I give you some credit, you do make some good points on this forum. <p>We all know with CHUCK at the head of this ship it will keep afloat, unlike your forum which can't keep it's head above water with it's what 6 members!! Your just jealous, you try to ruin a good thing with your ego. <br>Someday you may realize that you don't to be a harsh ass in order to get peoples attention, if your pleasant that usually gets you a lot farther and you make less enemies!!<p>Mike <br>Greenkeepers<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: GREENKEEPERS

8. Alan

Alan Member

I'd like to think it is time for the moderators to give Mr Stone the boot. What an overbearing, pompous waste of a perfectly good sperm and egg. I wonder if he is as obnoxious in person. Probably not as then he could be taken to task for being what he is.

9. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Go easy on Lawrence. He ain't all bad. I do not want to see him booted because of his opinion. I have friends like him. They irritate the hell out of ya sometimes, but they are decent people most of the time.

10. Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

Lawrence,<br>My offer still stands for you to write a book and if you need some help promoting it, maybe I could help out. Like a lot of good writers, maybe you just want somebody to read your stuff. Not that I'm an expert at telling, but I think you have serious writing talents. Putting just the right words together in sequence to either entertain, madden, inform is an art. Good over evil prevails? in a democratic society where in spite of everything .. all have a voice no matter. Proves that America still works, greatest country in the world. And they say it's all because of different kind of folks, different kind of views expressed but (letting) the views be expressed. But looking back at the Memorial Day Ceremonies on TV, the freedom came at a terrible price. Over 250,000 graves of veterans in Arlington Cemetery alone. It makes me get a lump in my throat just thinking about it. But it's okay to say what you want in America. But Lawrence ... and I'm not here to scold you for saying stuff ... but Lawrence if you could have been at the Vietnam Memorial and have seen those tears falling, and seen the wounded still in wheelchairs, crying too for all those names of young people who paid the ultimate price ... you'd get a lump in your throat too.<p>Not posting like this to say I'm better or worse than the next guy, just posting that's all. One of the freedoms all those veterans passed along to us.<p>Phil Nilsson<br>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.