What a day!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NickN, Feb 28, 2004.

1. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Wow!It was nice today.Temps in the 60's and plenty of sunshine.Got the first aeration this spring done today.Life is good.
    Woohoo!Come on springtime!!
    Now I gotta go eat to build my strength back ;)

2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Did the same here also, plus mowed and mulched leaves for a real estate property that I lucked up and got earlier in the week, looks like spring is getting closer

3. FFMED74

FFMED74 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

It will be 60 here in Indy tomorrow and I am at the fire station, lucky me, LOL. Rain/storms Monday, hope the warm air gets the phone ringing off the hook!!

4. swim

swim LawnSite Senior Member

:D :D :D Well no work today but to nice to stay inside here to 65 degrees and sunny. Got some PM in and put a hitch on my Z so I can pull my aerator with it as soon as the calls start comming in. Won't be long with days like this.:D :D :D

5. slikrick

slikrick LawnSite Member
    from FL

oh you guys are missing the real weather! 70's in florida and sunny as hell!!!! perfect day !
    until late june comes w/ her 100 degree and 100% Humidity !!!!

6. BrianK10

BrianK10 LawnSite Senior Member
    from usa

59 up here in Maryland today. Talking about 65 possible tomarrow. WOOOOHOOOOO! Bring on spring!

7. Mark P

Mark P LawnSite Senior Member

:) Just got in from Southern Cal last nite and had 12 call's wanting aerations and Spring Cleanups...Tomorrow near 65 ill be working after Church, the weather in Cal was a bummer it rained everyday i was there, but man the plants and grass looked so good, very green alot of Zoysia and Bermuda....Hope this weather pattern stays around.........Marks Mowing Service

8. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

We got snow last year on April 7 after a month of warm weather in March. Mother nature is a finnickey b*tch.