What a Friday!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LwnmwrMan22, Jun 5, 2004.

1. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

After raining 19 of the last 22 days, we've had nothing but cloudless skies and 75 degree weather.

Went and started trimming a strip-mall that hasn't been mowed for 2 weeks thanks to the rain and low and behold, MONEY! Bend over and pick it up, it's a $100 bill! WOOHOO!

Get done with the trimming, I was hungry so I figured I'd eat LARGE now, and ate at the KFC buffet. :)

Called my wife, told her what I found and she said, did you look around?? Maybe there's more?? I said nah... there's nothing else.

Get done, go back to the truck and started mowing, get about 15' from where I found the $100, there's another bill, all folded up. Unfold it... holy crap! ANOTHER $100. Now I'm off my mower, walking the whole area, digging in the bushes, looking in the trees, anywhere I can think of and found another $1.

What a nice tip for not mowing the property for 2 weeks. If I hadn't been behind because of the rain, the guy that picks up the garbage on the property after the weekend probably would have found it.

$201... some nice beer money :eek: