What a GREATTTTT Day!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Gatewayuser, Feb 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not trying to brag but boy did I have a great day! 1st I got a call to go look at a lawn for treatments $185 each time and they want about a $1000 landscape done. 2nd I went to go and ask a person about a bid I put in for a landscape, got it $2,900 then they said they want lawn treatments, 3rd talked to a person that wants their entire lawn redone $2,500, and then they also want lawn treatments. 4th I have a person that wants a price to mow a trim a 15acre commercial property $40,500 per year. 5th I got 4 new mole control customers, and last I won another job $12,600. What a great day!!! Just had to share with someone.:waving: $61,735 in work I think I had a productive day!

2. Tim Johnson

Tim Johnson LawnSite Member

I call that a great day, hope another one happens for you tomorrow, and one for me too!!

3. cush

cush LawnSite Senior Member

If only you could get the work done as fast as you could sell the jobs. That would be a great day! Good job

4. TJLANDS

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

excellent job ! Now make sure to keep it up..go get some more.

5. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Talk bout a great day man. Glad to hear your business is going good. I'm just now putting together a couple of bids, so well see.

6. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh boy I smell an 18 year olds whopper of story. Do you have your pesticide license to do those treatments? Another fews days and you have a million in sales before April 1. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7. Gatewayuser

You obviously don't know me! Yes I have a pest license cat 8, 6a, 6c, 6d and tomorrow I will be going to take a test for aquatic. My employee is going to take 8, 5, 6a, 6b, 6c and 10a tomorrow. A million in sales, I would be so happy but I don't think that will happen this year 2-3 crews is enough right now.

8. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

That's great. The only thing that would make that not so great would be if you lived near me!:dizzy:

9. Gatewayuser

Theres a lot of jobs in this area and its only getting bigger.

10. Cracker Station

Cracker Station LawnSite Member

attaboy!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.