What a joke!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NC Scaper, Sep 22, 2004.

1. NC Scaper

NC Scaper LawnSite Member

A friend of mine owns a tree service that has sold his business and he call me last week asking me would I have any use for one of his guys. And indeed I have been looking for someone for a while. Well today was his first day and he showed up on time and was learning quick, so I was thinking this guys is gonna be great. But I still wanted to see his skills of tree work, dang what a mistake, we get to the job and I tell him show what ya got, he picks up the saw sticks the bar between his legs and yanks the rope. I flipped out and ask him what the hell he was doing!!! I asked where did u learn to crank that thing like that and he told me its how he does things, I said don't ever do that again and he cocks an attitude and tells me he will do whatever the hell he wants and that i can shut my mouth or else. Does anyone wanna guess if he is hired or fired.

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

That was a bright move. I can't believe he said he will do whatever he wants to do. Needless to say he went packing. How old was this guy? Sounds like he has never operated a chainsaw and you got fed a line of crap by your friend. Have you spoken to your friend yet?

JP

3. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats how girls came about on this planet?

4. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

That's good. Thanks for the laugh.

5. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

I got a guy with a huge scar on his leg from a chainsaw sounds like he may have some company soon.

6. Nitro Junkie

Nitro Junkie LawnSite Member
    from va

no fun is guessing if his is fired or not ...........................

the real question is did ya give him a ride home ! LOL

7. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Someone tells me to shut my mouth or else, I'm going to be sure to find out what "or else" is.

Here you are trying to give the guy a job, AND look out for his safety, and he cops an attitude. That's gratitude for ya.

8. NC Scaper

NC Scaper LawnSite Member

Well I did give him a ride and also when that ride ended I did what gogetter said and tried my best to find out what or else is with no luck. He said he will be back later, he hasn't showed yet, but I really wish he would though.