what a week

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Jun 18, 2005.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

a banner week for us. we completed 70+ residential lawns (averaging $30 each). we completed a small stone job. we did 2 small cleanups, and 2 trim jobs, and some spraying of beds. my payroll for the week.....37 hours. more importantly, i'm having the whole day off tommorow, i got a 30 pack, i got a 6 lb lobster, and two four pounders, waiting to be stuffed with crabmeat. and.....my mother in law is not allowed over.

2. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

3. hillndale

hillndale LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Gedd over it

4. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

30 pack of shasta I assume...

Good week bobby - enjoy the weekend!

5. newbomb

newbomb LawnSite Senior Member

I had a pretty good week too. Half a day Sunday though but I'll finish a nice landscape job. Have a good day off!

Paul

6. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

sounds like a nice week, we also had a good week besides shattering a dodge minivan window, $225 and down. That said, it was a very good week it must be in the air :cool2:.

O'Donnell Landscaping

7. GroundsMan

GroundsMan LawnSite Member

Sounds like a great week , I wish I could have one soon. It has been raining here
    for 6 out the last 8 weeks this spring. :cry:

8. sjw1176

sjw1176 LawnSite Member
    from ny

average week we finished our 130 accounts in 4 days and completed two large mulch jobs...........................

9. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I was just interested, you have been in the business a lot longer than I have and just wonder what you have tried and what works best for ya. Enjoy the day off too.

10. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

my new procedure would work excellent for the type of work you guys do in florida