1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

what about greatdanes

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lgi, Nov 30, 2003.

1. lgi

lgi LawnSite Member

I was just wondering what you guys think of the super surfers? Currently i'm running a 48" scag walk behind and a 52" Lazer Z HP. I 'm thinking of getting rid of the scag and upgrading to a super surfer. Any opinions/comments welcome. Also any pics/opinions on Isuzu NPR instead of using trucks with trailers? Thanks.
  2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I think ttheir parts supply is a joke. I get all of mine from j-thomas. the dealers dont carry anything, i have waited from ddays to weeks to get parts. I would do what you are thinking of, but i would get a wright stander, not a great dane.
  3. energy

energy LawnSite Member

Yeah Standers are great, i have a 36". I think a 36" would be better to get than another 48" because you never know when you might need something a little smaller. Since you have the 52" you are ok. Lawnman you got a Stander too or a GD? If you know anyone in your area getting rid of a used 36" Stander, let me know, i want a back-up for mine.