1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What am I going to do all day now?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by caseysmowing, Nov 15, 2012.

1. caseysmowing

caseysmowing LawnSite Bronze Member

I do run and setup more than one machine most of the time. I'm just lucky to have the nicest one out of about 60 machines. I can operate about 9 out of those 60. This post was kinda of a joke if some of y'all didn't pick up on that. Got to change another part. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't understand this thread what is a cnc or whatever. I don't even know what your talking about at all.
  3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

CNC is a type of mill.

I doubt many people in any area would complain about forty k base pay with the economy the way it is.
    Good luck with the move to ft.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

You guys that don't know what a CNC machine is, try googling CNC one time and you'll become educated that quick! When I read something and don't know what it is, I google. It's VERY educational. Try it, you might like it.

"computer numerical control"
    Just so you know, I've used them before.
  6. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I use to manage an auto machine shop. I ran the block department(I did all the machine work on all engine blocks) and I had a computer set up beside my boring bar. So after each set up, E-bay motors was my choice. I was like the OP every 3 to 6 minutes.

CNC is any machine that is Computer numerical control.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  7. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Judging by your name I'd say you have a 1994 Ford Mustang GT with a .030 302 with a 3.250 stroke which = 331 cubic inches. If so you should have picked up on the talk. I maybe wrong.