what are some crazy things you seen

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by economiclawncare, Apr 29, 2004.

1. economiclawncare

economiclawncare LawnSite Member

what is so good things that you have seen in the past while cutting grass. from girls sunbathing to people fighting.

2. EnvEdge

EnvEdge LawnSite Member

Here's some:

One employee drove the Lazer over a 5' high rock wall. I didn't see it but he was sweating profusely when he came and told me.

Same employee was driving a Lazer up a 18% grade hill (which is f'ing steep!) the front wheels came off the ground, and he tipped back, I thought I was going to have to run and dial 911, but the tracvac stopped him from tipping over. The front end was about 3 feet off the ground. After I saw the trackvac save his butt I laughed mine off.

Saw a competitor take a scag rider up a roughly 18% grade the front wheels came up off the ground as she reached the top of the hill and kept going, until the back wheels reached the top of the hill and the mower slammed back. I thought she was going to die.

Same employee as above was tying down a tarp full of leaves in the back of the pickup with a bungee cord. He was going corner to corner as he strained to hook it into the tiedown it broke and whacked him in the neck. He had a welt (sp?) like you wouldn't believe. And he damned near cried.