What are the best on line parts sources?

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by Four C. Landscaping, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Four C. Landscaping

Four C. Landscaping LawnSite Member

I am looking for a good parts source on line. I have Rotory and J.Thomas catalogs.The Gravely dealer wants $185.00 per spindle for my pro 150 and I need 2.As always any help is appreciated.

2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

3. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Check with Tractor Supply and Agri-Supply, they may be able to help you, they have TONS of new mower parts that are good quality and very affordable.

4. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Try www.stens.com. They sell aftermarket parts and are owned by Gravely so more than likely the Stens spindles and Gravely spindles will be the exact same except the stens will be cheaper. Hope that helps.

5. sdwally

sdwally LawnSite Senior Member

Another source is also www.rrproducts.com depending on what type of mowing equipment you use.

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Stens only sells to registered dealers.

7. j fisher

j fisher LawnSite Senior Member

mowmore.com

8. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Any body can buy stens parts on line. Not just registered dealers.

9. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

10. Four C. Landscaping

Four C. Landscaping LawnSite Member

Thanks to all for your responses but I tried all of the suggested sites and none have the spindles that my mower calls for.These were called "maintenance free spindles" and I now know that the real work is in finding a part source other than the dealer for these parts. I have however kept all the sites addresses and will use for other parts.
    Thank you all again.
    Kevin C.