what are the odds of this happening to you?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dura to the max, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

INSANE!!!!
    glad to hear your buddys was ok

2. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

So is this your company or is this the guy a guy who you work for's company? Was it a police chase? And lets hope this isn't a sign of things to comein the new year. Hope all is well

3. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

yes, i own the company and work for the FD. it was a police chase...he was doing about 90mph when he hit me.

4. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

I hope you scraped the mower deck down before flipping it over

5. polska

polska LawnSite Senior Member

How does the proslide work on the ferris

6. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Woooooooow! That's insane. Sorry to hear that, bro.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

On a consoling note,...it looks like most everything (equipment-wise) made it through alright, other than a tweaked wheel on the wb.

8. dura to the max

from georgia

all trimmers/edgers were bent, mower was upside down for 3 hours for the investigation team so i told them i would take nothing less than a total loss on it. walk-behind landed on top of the blower.

my goal is to get 3k out of the wb, and full replacement cost on the handhelds. as ya'll know there is no market for good used handhelds, either they want brand new price, or its ragged and not worth a crap.

and the proslide work(ed) great.

9. dura to the max

from georgia

so far ive been paid for the truck and trailer. $6000 for the truck ('97 model w/ over 200k on it). exact cost to drive an identical trailer off the lot (TTT included). i meet tomorrow about the equipment, would cost $8700 to replace all new...

oh yeah, he is also going to cut me a check for the graphic design i had on my truck...once he sees the estimate...

10. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Glad they are going to make everything right with you. What kind of truck are you gonna get?