What Are The Prices's On Hustler Mower's

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by SPENCER HUNTER, Nov 20, 2007.

1. SPENCER HUNTER

SPENCER HUNTER LawnSite Member

WHAT ARE THE PRICES ON 2008 HUSTLER MOWER'S? ARE THERE ANY CHANGES ON ANY OF THEIR NEW MACHINES,,,AS ANY UP DATE'S ON THEIR EQUIPMENT,,,:usflag:

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I don't have the pricing posted yet, I hope to get that done soon.
    As far as updates, we continually update our products, so you need to always check them out.
    The FasTrak Super Duty is a new line of mowers for 2008, thats all I can share at this time.

3. Skindog

Skindog LawnSite Member

2008's have been out for 5 months now in the auto industry, and Jan 1, 2008 is only 5 weeks away..........the big "Turf" show was last month..........but we still dont know what Hustler is doing?

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

We introduced the new FasTrak Super Duties at the show, at this time that is all I have to share in regards to new products.
    We continue to work on and introduce new products, we just dont hold out to launch them all at once in a yearly manner, we release our products as they are ready through out the entire year.

Pj

5. blackandgold

blackandgold LawnSite Senior Member

Go see your dealer. They will let you know what's going on. Hustler certainly isn't going to let the e-public know before all their dealers...

6. DAR57

DAR57 LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

Is there a MSRP yet for the Super Duty Fastraks? Will the bac-vac 54" off of the minis fit the fastraks? I wish you would pass it along that a lot of us still like Kohler's. Is Hustler fading out the Kohler's?

7. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The dump from the seat Bac-Vac off the Mini Z 52" will not fit the Super Duties.
    The 2 bag Bac-Vac will work.
    As far as Kohler engine options go, we still offer Kohler on the full framed units and the Mini Z series, we are not fading them out.

Here is the MSRP pricing for the FasTrak Super Duties.

FasTrak Super Duty 17HP Kaw KAI / 36" FSD17KAW36A (928192) $5,599 (formerly the Mini Z 36)

FasTrak Super Duty 19HP Kaw KAI / 42" FSD19KAW42A (928200) $5,899 (formerly the Mini Z 42)

FasTrak Super Duty 23HP Kaw / 48" STD FSD23KAW48STA (928374) $6,699

FasTrak Super Duty 25HP Kaw 54" STD FSD25KAW54STA (928382) $6,999

8. MEB83

MEB83 LawnSite Member

Talked with Hustler Rep at local show today. The 48inch super duty will be on sale Feb 1st for 5799.00