Separate names with a comma.
Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .
Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Jpocket, Oct 11, 2005.
What are you paying per month for you heavy duty personal truck or new work trucks just curious
Got 0% Financing for 48 mos. Paying $430/mo. after trading in the previous pickup. This Thanksgiving will be 24 mos. Its a chevy 25HD short bed, ext. cab LS(?). Basically cloth bench seats, a/c, power locks/windows, and no other real bells and whistles. Its an 8.1L V8 with allison trans. Averaging 25k per year on it. I hope I can have less than 100k on it, paid off, and trade in for another in 2 years. Will think about diesel 3500 next time.
$420 for 03 1500 gas ext cab, short/Reg bed and $750 for 05 2500 diesel 4 door short/Reg bed
$756.00 on a 2005 F-250 4x4 Deisel 4 door Lariat that is $5000.00 down for 48 months.
$625 each for a 2003 Dodge Ram 4x4 Quad cab short box diesel and a 2005 of the same thing.
5 years, 0%.
'03 F250 XLT shortbed paid in full. '04 F550 Turbo Diesel $19,000 down ( home equity paid)+ $600 month for 5 years.
04 F-350 4 door FX4 : 4.5% $615.00 per month
01 F-350 X-cab : 6.5% $565.00 per month
05 LCF ford cabover vanscaper 5.5% $625.00 per month
& another 2 trucks that are paid for.
2) Mack Vision roll off trucks, 1) 04, 1-05, $1,873.00 ea for 6 years, 10% down.
1) 6500 series Chevy 208" wheelbase, 9 liter Duramax/9 speed Allison tranny, roll off. $1,254.00 per month through GM track lease. Pay a dollar in 5 years and we own it.
1) 5500 series 03 Chevy Dmax/allison roll off. $896.00 per month, through GM track lease, pay a buck at lease end, we own it.
1) Chevy 04 4500 crew cab, Dmax/allison rol off truck. $953.00 per month, pay a buck in 5 years, we own it.
2) Chevy 3500 Dmax/Allison 4x4 pick ups. 1, 04, 1-05. Pay between 585 and 605 per month for each of them 0% finance.
Track lease is the way to go because you take all depreciation immediately as the terms are called a lease. Keeps more money in our pockets.
$335/mo for 6 years for the '04 F-250 PSD, I put $8000 down including trade in which was already paid for.
2003 GMC 2500HD 479.00 5 years 0% 10,000 down
2000 Frieghtliner FL70 /Hookift payed in full 44,000.00