what are you paying for a cell phone bill?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by hanson's glc, Feb 27, 2008.

1. hanson's glc

hanson's glc LawnSite Member
    from mn

i have verizon with 900 any time for about $75. i have gone over a few time spring and fall. i can get unlimited for 99+fees=110. for the times i have payed 200-350 a mount, i think i will just pay up front for the months i spend allot of time on the phone. what are you paying?

2. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

I use Nextel/Sprint....1000anytime, free nights/weekends, Unlimt Direct connect, free mobile to mobile (anyone w/ sprint or nextel) for 80.00$ a month....my plan is like 4yrs old and they must of tried to get me to change it every three months.........to something they say would be better for me..................bs is what i tell them.

3. dwlah

dwlah LawnSite Senior Member
    from Argo Al

Around $90 for two phones 1000 anytime split between us Free weekends and ATT to ATT customers and rollover min

4. txgrassguy

txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member

Around $180 for my phone (of 4) which is the only one that can call out other than 911.
    All the others are on direct connect.
    Includes insurance for replacement phones when the gorillas (usually me) tears a phone up.

5. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

$44 for 650 minutes free n/w last months bill was $294 i went over the minutes a little

6. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Verizon, Cingular and T-Mobile just came out with unlimited minutes for 99 plus all the bs fees.

7. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

$45 for 600 anytime and 3000 weekend / evenings, nationwide roam and long distance included call to-from anywhere.

8. hanson's glc

hanson's glc LawnSite Member
    from mn

does any one go over allot?

9. DaughtryLC

DaughtryLC LawnSite Senior Member

Sprint, 2 Blackberrys, Unlimited data for both., 1400m shared.,Free mobile to mobile,$189.00

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

My wife and I pay approximately $130 a month for all the minutes we need. I don't believe that we ever go over our minutes. We use Verizon.