What are you paying for Gas?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jpp, Mar 1, 2006.

1. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

We filled the truck this morning and the power washer and 10 gallon of k1 cost 93 bucks,don't work for nothing this season we all have to pay out for fuel.

2. Paradise Landscapes

Paradise Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

2.15 for 87 here

3. PlantSolutions

PlantSolutions LawnSite Member

$2.01 - $2.15 for 87 in North Central NJ

4. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

What a range of prices here. Need to put gas into the truck today and really hate to see the prices. Probably have gone up since it is the weekend.

5. bigshoe

bigshoe LawnSite Member

It probably has since you last saw it, I believe i went up to around $2.40 yesterday.

6. jpp

Just called a buddy and he saw if for 2.49 near the Buckeye hall of fame. Which is right down the street from me.:cry:

7. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

$2.26 around here.

8. bigshoe

bigshoe LawnSite Member

That's what my wife was telling me it was yesterday she stopped and was able to get it for $2.23 I believe but the went out and changed to $2.49 as she pumped it. And of course I did not stop yesterday and get any so it looks like I am going to be sitting in the house for a couple days.

Mike

9. jpp

Just got back in and paid 2.29 a gallon a Krogers with the discount from shopping there. Got 20 cents off the price on the sign.

JP

10. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

I pay 2.49 just north of NYC. Gas prices can go up to 2.63 in some of the richer towns around here.