What are you paying for Gas?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jpp, Mar 1, 2006.

1. bigshoe

bigshoe LawnSite Member

JPP, If you don't mind me asking what kroger did you go to the ones buy us do not have the gas stations. The giant eagles do but I do not think they give you that big of a discount maybe 5 or 10 cents I can not honestly remember.

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

I went out to Hilliard to Sams and ended up going to Roberts and Rome Hilliard to that Krogers gas station. I know that there is one at Ackerman and Olentangy at University City Center. There are a few around not sure of all the locations. I have gotten up to 23 cents off at Giant Eagle too. At Krogers you can get up to 50 cents off. Not sure the rules at Giant Eagle but I think they are right about the same. It just depends on how much you spend.

3. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

2.05 just north of boston. 2.48 for diesel.
  4. bigshoe

bigshoe LawnSite Member

Thanks jpp i figured you had gone to the krogers on Chambers or the one on Olentangy from you saying you where rite buy the buckeye hall of fame. Heck I did not know the one on Olentangy even had a gas station, I guess I need to get out more. :walking:
  5. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

$2.20-2.60 for 87
  6. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

2.24 in CT
  7. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Back up again. The places that were around #1.95 - $1.98 is around $2.03 - $2.05.
  8. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

It would be nice if the one on Chambers had a gas station. I go there and shop all the time since I live in Grandview. Plus I go to the Giant Eagle on 5th.

RICHIE K LawnSite Senior Member

10. gdguth

gdguth LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

$2.45 here in Central Illinois, It is totally stupid. There is no reason why it should be this high.