What are you paying for Gas?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jpp, Mar 1, 2006.

1. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

Just made it back up to $2.45 here.

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Just got back in and I saw gas for 2.65 rignt down the street from me.:realmad: Oh well summer gas prices must be here. :dizzy:

3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I bought gas on Monday (3/13) for $2.21 a gal. 87 octane Today it is up to $2.37 for 87 octane. Diesel is about $2.80 a gallon. Man WTF?????????

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

$2.49 here today for 87 Octane.

5. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

Like to have died this morning stopped to get gas and it was $2.549 per gal yesterday it was $ 2.259 per gal , hope the greedy sobs choke on their greed one day. Shame on the goverment to let us get ripped by the oil compamies but then the oil companies are the goverment .Diesel was $2.629 lucky me I fueled up Tues @ $2.499 :cry: :cry:

6. bigshoe

bigshoe LawnSite Member

JPP, It sure did go back up :cry: . I think at the beginning of the week it was $2.29 now it is between $2.59-2.69 it makes no sense for a forty cent jump in a couple days. I will have to call my dad and see what he is paying in Los Angeles there has been several time it has been significantly cheaper there which use to be un heard of.

7. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

tw,Those prices sound almost as bad as Jersey. Yesterday $2.16/9 Today between$2.25/9 & $2.26/9. Just as bad the jack ass Governor of NJ wants to increase sales tax.

Rob

8. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

9. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

Lazer Z my local dealer said that the price has gone up .28 cents this week really hate to see what it will be when summer gets here HELLO $3.50 PER GAL ?

10. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

yea it was 225 here a few days ago now its all over the board some places 87 is 2.45 others its 259 its a bunch of bullshit how these gas prices just sky rocket overnite. The middle man can never catch a break. Screw the government:drinkup: