1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What are you paying for Gas?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jpp, Mar 1, 2006.

1. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

even with the price of diesel I still never regret owing a diesel.
  2. elite lawns

elite lawns LawnSite Senior Member

TOO MUCh!.....
  3. Ducke

Ducke LawnSite Senior Member

We are paying 1.26 L (5.04 Gal) for Regular gas,:dizzy: I was way to depressed to look at the others.:cry:
    And then the oil companies say it been a good quarter they made approx 2.5 BILLION profit.:mad:
    When are our governments going to grow some BALL's and stand up to these guys.
    The politicians will send our youngsters over to the desert to die for no real good reason and they let the big business Rape us here in our own countries and do nothing about it.:confused:
    We are heading for a revolution of our own,Home grown domestic terrorists fighting for the rights of the average man trying to make an honest living.:blob2:
    I am so MAD:angry:
  4. Atlantic Lawn

Atlantic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Outer Banks NC

Price went to 3.51 here yesterday up from 3.35. Prices seem to move on gas futures and not what they paid for current inventory.
  5. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

you guys In the u.s. have It made compared to us....over $5.00 a gal here...and Diesel Is about the same or sometimes more ...Its completely crazy How the U.S. and Canada Govt Rip us. All my pricing has now gone up for the customers...lawn,excavating...and snow removal...I'm not too happy about It...and when will It stop...next year we could all be paying $20.00 a gal at the pumps...There are more gas up and drive off thief's ever now...from what Is see It going to get worse.

6. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Shot up to 3.59 today. Went to fill up the truck. 75 bucks and the pump stops. Reinsert the card and it says see cashier. Went in and they had the nerve to say you can only use your card one time. I said what the heck are you talking about. You guys are nuts and I about exploded on them. I ended up biting my tongue and walked out and went down the street to get the rest of my gas. :hammerhead::hammerhead:

7. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

what the heck ya it shot up 36 cents today i was like woahhhhhh this year is gonna suck. i mean i dont even care to shop around for gas anymore i just fill up where i know i can get the rig in
  8. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

$3.45 today(april 22) :usflag:
  9. Ducke

Ducke LawnSite Senior Member

Look to me like were heading back to the days of your clients were in a radius of your home were you could push your mower on foot with your rake and box of leaf bags tied to the handles.
    Simpler times some time I wonder why we changed. Maybe we should look at the 50's again simple time No Worries. Just fast cars, sock hops and Rock N Roll.
  10. deyoe1118

deyoe1118 LawnSite Member

$3.77 today