I have done several minor changes that help a lot. 1. Removed the guard from weed eater (fairly standard). Removed the trigger safety. 2. Drilled the holes through the line holder on my SRM 210 so I didn't have to cut the line in 2 pieces. 3. On my Echo Harry home owner edger, I cut the back off the solid black plastic guard to make it look like the new metal Echo guards. This was by far the best thing I have done to make something that barely worked, start working like a completely different machine. It would clog all the time with wet dirt and grass. I would clean it out with a screw driver every 10 seconds. I have never had to clean it since the mod. 4. Added an ezcute to the Ztr. I use it all the time. 5. Cut the corners out of my Grass gobler's corner catches where you hook the back or the Leaf extension on because it would fill with grass and make it hard to put the back on. I would love to hear some of the little things you guys do to make life easier!!