What are your biggest complaints????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Just keep mowing, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Just keep mowing

Just keep mowing LawnSite Member

I know from being in the industry there are plenty of things I get annoyed about. What are the aspects that aggravate/decrease your productivity the most.

2. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Piss poor drivers that are on cell phones. They stop on green lights run red lights, stop dead in the middle of the road or drive 2mph.

2nd would be when I run into the dealer quick to grab a trimmer head and have to wait because a newbie can't strings his trimmer or figure out what mower deck he has so he can can get blades for it of parts. I did wind up going off on one that see every time I'm there with some question.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

Small cars zipping in front of our truck and trailer...cutting in line,causing more traffic problems and people expecting the world,but not willing to pay
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Monroe74

Monroe74 LawnSite Senior Member

Lack of talent in the field, ie people who care and not just show up for a paycheck

5. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

The stupid ars's who voted for Barry, oh and the deadbeats who are eroding this country's quality of life. High fuel prices too.

6. StockmanLawnscape

StockmanLawnscape LawnSite Member

Yep, I'm with him ^^^^^

Impossible to find quality people.

7. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Threads on Lawnsite that will never be useful or helpful to anyone!

I worked at one place that forbid complaints unless they were accompanied by a proposed solution to the problem. In other words, don't whine, fix it!

8. Property managers
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Easy-

Equipment/Truck breakdowns and repairs. Drives me CRAZY.
    lol

I like when everything works. Spent many thousands on truck repairs this year and I hate it.

10. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Let me add one...people who buy Fords and then complain about the repair bills. ;)