What are your biggest complaints????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Just keep mowing, Nov 11, 2012.

1. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

I've been dealing with that lately.

I've got the payroll scedule laid out, and they still want to hassle me. Drives me nuts.

"Can I get me check early?",

"Can I put today's hours on this paycheck?" when the payroll ended the day before.

"I need to take off work all day so I can get this check in the bank."

:hammerhead:

2. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

my biggest complaint that decreases my productivity is when I spend time on this site reading the threads about people complaining about parts of there business they chose to get into.

honestly I don't really have any complaints or do any complaining. when something or someone gets on my nerves I just remind myself I chose this profession and can leave at any time and I choose who I work for and can fire them at any time.

3. clydebusa

clydebusa LawnSite Bronze Member

My biggest complaint, you don't charge enough. HA LOL, couldn't resist.
    EDIT miss read the topic, thought it was the biggest complaints from customers. My BAD.

4. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

My biggest complaint... wind.

5. Realslowww

Realslowww LawnSite Bronze Member

Life........

6. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Jersey

nag a lot clients and people that hold me up talking for 20 minutes. Also, people that complain about the noise because "The baby is sleeping".

7. zackvbra

zackvbra LawnSite Senior Member

so true! i got in an accident over the summer because someone was tailgating me, while towing my trailer, and i had to slam on brakes because a tire came off of a car in front of me. they hit the back of my trailer, dented their front end pretty good. they will think twice about tailgating people next time.

8. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

that was me and I did nothing wrong. in fact my lawyer is suppose to be contacting you about the law suit I'm filing against you because you have no brake lights on the trailer.........:laugh:

9. Church2224

Church2224 LawnSite Senior Member

Clients who want me to mow their lawn with nothing but a 21 inch mower. I mention I am getting a bigger mower, even just a walk behind, and they say they do not want it on their lawn and they still want to be charged the same.

10. pseudosun

pseudosun LawnSite Bronze Member

traffic, people who don't contain their dogs, teens at the drive thru who NEVER get my order right, trimmer line that is supposed to be commercial, but sucks, ..cars that turn up the boom at the gas station, customers who forget to leave the check out, and say that they're sorry, but continue to forget,.. potential customers who say they want me to cut when their grandson can't do it, customers who come outside with their teeth showing, squinting and yell "come back when it's not so hot"