1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What are your steps to diagnosis for lawns?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by cod8825, Jul 3, 2008.

1. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

Let me explain my situation and what happened. I do lawn apps subcontracting for another company in my town. They basically tell me what to do and I go and do it. On one of their clients they told me to treat for the fungus in their yard and gave me the product. It treats brown patch dollar spot and a few others. Basically I do not know if it will work or not.

In the yard itself they have a dog that poops like crazy and I could see the brown spots from it but they had several large areas that were almost brown and completely dead which shouldn't be because they are irrigated and get regular fertilization. I checked for grubs and couldn't find any but I will be honest diagnosis of problems if probably my weakest area in this field any help would be greatly appreciated.