What are your thoughts on Prodeuce?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by boats47, Aug 4, 2007.

1. boats47

boats47 LawnSite Member

Bottom line here is that I spray several parking lots, walkways, boatyards, etc. for weeds and use Prosecutor with sticker. While initially it does work I have to come back at least twice a month to kill everything again. I know what you are going say about pushing yourself out easy cash, but it is just plain old borring work and working on crushed shell all day with sun glare you might as well be on the friggin sun.
    Has anyone used this Prodeuce product? It was suggested by my Lesco dealer, but he wanted to check to make sure based on my uses this was the right product for me. Any other ideas on products to smoke vegitation (for ever legally) would be appriecated. List any dos and donts, from learned mistakes about this product as well. And yes, I do read the label. I am looking bonified solid results of pure death of the WEED.

2. ATVracer

ATVracer LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

What about Hyvar or Pramitol? They are both more expensive than Glypho but the results last much longer.

3. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Imazapyr (Sahara) works great-keeps weed free for the season in most cases. Dosn't leack as bad as Pramitol. As with any of these, make sure you are nowhere near tree feeder roots, or desirible vegitation, as some leaching can occur....

4. bug-guy

bug-guy LawnSite Senior Member

i have heard good things about produece. i have not used it myself but have a landscaper who has raved about it, i'm not sure of cost per 1000 yet

5. bug-guy

bug-guy LawnSite Senior Member

got some today i will try it out
    i was told it comes out yellow but does not stain permenatly but i would be carefull
    i believe it mihgt be the same active as barricade for pre-m

6. boats47

boats47 LawnSite Member

Let me know about your results, I have heard that the sahara works really well. I am going to spike the tank with sythe (procescutor at 5%) and see what happens. I was thinking about a pre-emergent as well, I have some that was given to me for free. I am just not sure about the mixing of so ment chems..... Has anyone tried this?