What are your thoughts on this property?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by M&MLawn, Feb 25, 2008.

1. M&MLawn

M&MLawn LawnSite Member

Hello All-

Well we were contacted to do a spring cleanup/mulching for this place. They also want a quote for weekly maintenance and snow removal. Hoping you can all give me your two cents on the weekly price you would charge. There is not much lawn to cut as you can see....it is much more trimming, edging, blowing, and keeping up the mulch. There are trees that will create some leaves come fall. The area to the side of the building by the arrow is just a mulch bed.

How would you all price this out?

Thanks!!

[​IMG]

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

$7000 with snow mulch tree trim and maintenance.

3. M&MLawn

M&MLawn LawnSite Member

Thanks for the response!

Anyone else have any opinions? The snow removal portion we can easily figure out but I am hoping to get others opinions on the maintenance.

Thanks!

4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I don't do mulching, but as far as the mow/blow/trim, judging from your pic, between $50-$60 a cut. Perhaps a bit more if everything has a nice edge that you have to maintain . Please keep in mind I am from the Midwest, scale to your part of the country.

5. M&MLawn

M&MLawn LawnSite Member

Sending the bid in today....anyone else have any last minute input?

Thanks!!

6. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

are you blowing the whole parking lot? what about garbage picking it up how many guys and what type of equipment is it close to other accounts

7. M&MLawn

M&MLawn LawnSite Member

It is central to everything...drive by it about 10 times a week. We would be blowing the parking lot clear and doing garbage pickup when needed. We have a ZTR 48" and a WB 52", WB blower, Cyclone Rake for beds if needed, Backpack blower, trimmer. It would be 1-2 of us doing it depending the day/conditions.

8. ponyboy

from ny

guessing about 2 guys 1 hour start to finish blowing takes a whilei would be around $80- $100 a week plus mulch comm price $55 a yard iy would also include weeding beds if you think less time let me know

9. ponyboy

from ny

when you do bid it let me know i would be curious how much that goes for in NH it all comes down to how bad do you want or need it. how many times did you guys have to plow there this year, and in the bid is salt included i never include salt because you never know how much you will need. woukd it pay to sub out a parking lot sweeper?

10. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

watch out for trash, that looks like a gas station next door, they are notoriously bad about trash blowing everywhere:usflag: