1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What Are Your Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by crevinalandscapingllc, Jul 28, 2013.

1. crevinalandscapingllc

crevinalandscapingllc LawnSite Member

This is our website I created it myself, Im not very good with computers but let me hear some constructive criticism. Everything is updated except our portfolio page, those are still pictures from last season Im hoping to get some new pics up soon. So lets hear it...

www.crevinalandscaping.com

2. monoshock

monoshock LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good,but the pictures on you home page of you work are to fare down the page, I almost missed them. I like the colors.

3. Snydermf

Snydermf LawnSite Member

Looks like a great start! Couple little spelling errors (decient...) I would def. get the pictures up closer together and move the descriptions off the photo and into a small paragraph with a little more text. Add a little more history and bio info to your about page. Increase your list of services to include small descriptions of each service for better content and search results.

4. greg8872

greg8872 LawnSite Senior Member

Just a quick note, since the program you are using to make the site is failing at properly outputting them, get rid of the quotes in your Meta Description (the part where you have: