What basic equipment do i need to get started?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by illini1, Feb 16, 2007.

1. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

what a stupid post, you answered your own question. Some times a little common sense goes a long way!

Think before you post, or search.
  2. illini1

illini1 LawnSite Member

once again, i guess no one has anything better to do, than sit here on thi s site and try to find flaws in the threads. thanks for all the help. But maybe you need more work to fill in this time.
  3. illini1

illini1 LawnSite Member

well guess that's it then, well now i know i got everything, i'm going to get busy now. i'm pretty sure i'm not going to have time to sit here on this site and talk sh@t to people. I will be too BUSY, key word, try it sometime. That's what adults do, this is what kids do^, I don't know if this sites full of little kids or what?
  4. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

What you have now is fine to start but you might want to get a stick edger. Other than that May be a pair of hedge trimmers and add that to your list of services.

People on here just get mad when you have new people asking a very broad Question. there is a lot of good info on here search a topic before you dedicate a thread about.

A side not: I am a kid 16 and i am not rude.
  5. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Are you looking to do just lawn maintenance or are you looking to do mulch, shrub trimming etc.? Do you have hand tools like shovels, brooms, measuring tape, measuring wheel, etc.

What is your goal for this year? I would be more then happy to give some responses just need a little bit more input.:)
  6. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah there are alot of newbies and kids on this site try not to let it get you down. There are also alot of pros on here as well and like me they get tired of all the bull sh-t that goes on from all the smart a- - kids on here.
  7. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you even have a Business license and Business Insurance? Those are 2 of the biggest things you need before starting