What Blower Rack for eb7001

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by icatcher, Sep 25, 2003.

1. icatcher

icatcher LawnSite Member

Hey all..long time lurker 1st time poster
    Just picked up an eb7001.. WOW, what a monster..
    Echo rep was in the store with his blower demo tube.
    It's a clear pvc pipe about 8 ft. tall and they insert a foam ball in and hook a blower to it. The pb650/750 were identical, ball floated about a foot from the top. hooked up the Redmax and blew the ball out the tube.. the Echo rep was shocked.. :D

Quick question..
    What is everyone using for a blower rack for an eb7001 on an open trailer ?

TrimmerTrap & JungleJims has one. Whiwch is preferred and do they require an adapter like they need for a pb650/750..

Thanks in advance..

2. GeorgiaGrassMan

GeorgiaGrassMan LawnSite Member

I have the Green Touch rack for my EB7001 with the Redmax adapter part they make. It's not ideal, but it has worked well for me this season. It holds the blower securely. Its hard to get to the lock when the blower is in place so I expoxied a key onto a stick that's about 10" long. That helps, but its still a pain so I leave it unlocked most of the time.

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Here is a company that sells them. Maybe you can email them to see which rack would be best for your model. Click limage for link.

[​IMG]

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Trimmer trap.

5. cuttingchris

cuttingchris LawnSite Member

gridiron sells a rack that is great for the redmax not many stores sell them around me but they work great

6. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have an EB7000 Redmax and bought the Trimmer Trap. It's very user friendly, well built, and has a place for a padlock to keep your blower yours.

7. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I have a Shindy Eb630 and have the gridiron from novae. It works great for us. I also put a small Husky blower on the other side.

mar03 224.jpg

8. Navig8r

Navig8r LawnSite Senior Member

I also use the GridIron..... I like the modular construction... I can add/move components as I wish....... It IS a little pricey, but also well made and thought out...... Can easily be locked, but locks are not necessary to attach the equipment to the rack..... my redmax is on/off in about 2 seconds..... same for the trimmer.....

9. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT LawnSite Senior Member

I have the green touch with the adaptor and it works good

10. ACut AboveLandscapin

ACut AboveLandscapin LawnSite Member

I use the Green Touch with the adapter also. Works fine for me I olny lock it before I go home. Keeps it out the way.